10 July 2014

Airtel I - League Live Streaming Online 2014 Online Telecast Score Updates

Are you looking for Airtel I-League Live Streaming Online Telecast? Then Watch Airtel I-League Live Telecast online and score updates as giants in football club takes a stride forward to establish a name in football world. 13 Teams participate to reach the No.1 spot in Football association. The Airtel I-League Live Online Score and Results can be viewed here. Catch Airtel I-League 2014 Live Streaming Scores Telecast Match Highlights online and enjoy the fun of local football associations games in India. Watch Airtel I-League in Full HD TV online from the official channel in association with Ten Action. Get the details here.


The Teams competing for the No.1 title are:
  • Bengaluru FC
  • Mumbai FC
  • Pune FC
  • United Sports Club
  • Shillong Lajong FC
  • Salgaocar FC
  • Kingfisher East Bengal Club
  • McDowell Mohun Bagan Club
  • Mohammedan Sporting
  • Dempo Sports Clun
  • Sporting Clun De Goa
  • Rangdajied United FC
  • Churchill Brothers SC

Links to Watch Airtel I-League 2013-2014 Live Streaming Online Telecast

You can watch the I-League Live online streaming telecast from the official partners of the I-League championship. The Live telecast will be aired on Ten Action, however if you have no Television, you can watch it on your PC as well. Given below are the links:
  • Live Scores of Airtel I-League: Airtel I-League Live Scores Update and Results
  • I-League Live Streaming: Airtel I-League Live Streaming Online Telecast Match TV
So go ahead and enjoy the Indian Football to the fullest!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Follow News by Email